понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boat midlands plastic tank




What an...interesting weekend. Someone is sitting in my seat on the train so this isnapos;t my happiest ride. I canapos;t watch the skyline, and I canapos;t exactly take my nap per usual. Oh well. This is going to be suuuuuch a long day. But tomorrow it will be over : )

I had the most awkward moment saturday. Sam and I went to this one party and I met that kid karl sober which was SO weird. Like... I am a pro at akward situations but that one I failed at lol. Ugh nothing like that will evvvver happen again evvver. I guess we live we learn.
The end of the semester is almost here, I have so much to do How does time go by so fast??
I had dinner with my grandma saturday which was quite neccessary, and it helped ease the stress in my life.

I do not want to go to my voice class... I can not stand my teacher...my class unites in not being able to stand her. There is only 8 of us, when I see a low number of students in a class next time I know there is a reason for it...

Happy day
boat midlands plastic tank, boat midwest model, boat midwest party, boat mildew.



Комментариев нет: